Yesterday, while Nathan was repairing part of my parents deck Brendon came up to me with his toy chain saw and said " I cut out my baby". This little guy is so ready for the baby to be here and to be a big Brother. All week this week he has come up to me with little phrases like this or he has come up and started talking to my belly and giving it kisses!
Brendon Quotes:
"Where's my baby?"
"I go to grandma's you get baby?"
"Daddy go get baby brother?"
"Baby is coming"
"I hugging my brother"
"No kick me, baby"
"Kisses baby"
"Brother here yet?"
Update on Baby and Mommy: Everything is going well. We had a slight scare on Wednesday when my blood pressure was really high. The doctor ordered a few tests to see what may have caused the spike in my Blood Pressure (This is the first time it's been high with both pregnancies). I had to do a 24 hour protein test on Thursday/Friday morning. I was told by the doctor I would just need to go into the hospital labor and delivery department to drop off the test, get some blood drawn and have my blood pressure checked again.... This was not the case when I got there...
For those who don't know I like planning things ahead and knowing whats going on. Friday was not my day.... The nurses did the blood draw and blood pressure check then called my OB office to see if they wanted anything else ( did I mention having my OB's office in the hospital is convenient for this reason). Well one call lead to doing a non stress test where the nurse told me it'll take 20-30 minutes. Then they wanted to have a longer base line so 30 minutes turned to an hour.... that turned to we want you to stay here till all your lab results come back from the hospitals lab. Finally, they came back in and said we are just waiting for a doctor to come in and check all the results.... The doctor on call for the department was in the middle of 2 deliveries... lucky me.
My wonderful view
After waiting a while one of my OB office Doctors came in to chat with me a review the results so I didn't have to wait any longer. He said everything was normal, nothing to worry about. All tests came back perfect, take it easy and we'll see you Wednesday. So a 15 minute stop in turned into being admitted (to run tests) and a 2.5 hour stay.... Oh boy I hope this boy comes soon!


Since I went late with dean (again) I was having all the tests too. I think my bp was high a couple of times, so I had the stress tests done. Hope he comes out soon! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete