call me crazy but I am that mom that wants to be on the same floor as my kids at night. At least for now while we have a couple that sleep in our room from like 4:30 am till 7. Anyway with having the 3 boys in one room and the crib set up still in there we needed to move the train table out. To move the train table out it had to be put down stairs... only room available is the living room and you can ask Nate how much it drives me nuts to have toys all over the floor in the living room. (Lots of clean up parties and competitions) I like to be able to walk and not step on a million dinosaurs and Legos.
Anyway, with all that I had to compromise and give up the room off the living room that we had been using as a office/craft room/studio. It is now in the works of becoming a full play room for the kids. this was a big task because we also had the guest bed set up in there for when Nate's sister came to visit back in November. (Talk about convenient napping place)
Here are some of the progress pictures:
Everything is now on a shelf and and half in the back room till we finish sorting and moving things around in there. It's nice to know I can fit it all on several shelves but I can't wait to have it all spread out again and a table for working.
While Nate and I worked on the rooms the boys enjoyed having the train table in the living room and watching a movie or 2. And when someone was tired of big kid movies daddy cuddled with him for one of his own.







No comments:
Post a Comment