Thursday, January 31, 2019

Just Him


I love my husband, style a all. Nate is a great guy and works sooo hard to help us get to where we want to be in life. He helps me tame the crazy in our lives and keep me sane with the long days we tend to have. He puts up with me wanting to watch a movie and then falling asleep not even half way through. He doesn't complain much when I clean every section of the house but skip the dishes and toilet. He changes laundry, cleans up toys and isn't afraid to help cook meals.

He may not realize it but I feel spoiled to have such a great guy who is willing to help and take part of the tasks even after working a long day. I love watching him read with each of the boys at night (this can be a task when they want long books), do devotional studies with the boys (when we remember to start early enough) and say prayer. His devotion to teaching them is endless. 

now if i can just convince him to keep that shirt home and not in public.... ok ok ok he can wear it to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment