Here are just a bunch of photos of the boys from the first week.
Everett does not like hats and would wiggle to get them off. It didn't matter what hat we tried. He would rub his head to get them off. The far right photo is the look I got after putting it back on.
From day 1 he was a thumb/finger sucker. His ultrasound pictures can prove that.
Brendon was a little entertainer from day one of baby brother coming home. No matter how tired I was he made the day go by fast and he made it fun. (Left) he was making cupcakes and decorating them with his cars while we watched cupcake wars. (Center) He he is pretending to drive a train. (Right) Daddy got home from work and asked Brendon if he wanted to go for a walk, He said yes and went to get dressed all by himself.
Here is another of Everett as we got back from going out for a little bit. It was only a short trip to my parents but it wiped us both out.
Brendon loves Everett so much and he wants to be near him all the time. Nap time is no exception, several time during the week I had my lap taken over by both boys sleeping. This made getting up to get stuff done difficult, but so worth it to relax and enjoy the special moment between these two.
I love nursing my kids, I know this is a bit personal but I have to say it is a great bond between a mother and her young child. Anyway Brendon is a hoot when I am trying to nurse Everett. Most of the time it is puzzle after puzzle and book after book but every so often he decides to act out. So far it has been baby powder on the ottoman and gold fish (crackers) spilled in the couch. We'll see what he comes up with next.
Brendon loves books and when he can he will convince us to read one after another, But the greatest blessing I have found is his desire to read the scriptures. He is determined to not go to bed until we read at night and say our prayers. He also has to have his picture of Christ while we read. Although he is so young and may not remember what it was we read each night the spirit is so strong and a great blessing in our home and lives from this sweet little ones faith.
(Left) Brendon watching for Daddy to get home. (Right) My favorite photo of Everett from the week.


















No comments:
Post a Comment