Sunday, June 14, 2015

Everett's 1st Bath at Home

 Everett got his first bath at home and did pretty good. He wasn't to sure of the experience at first and then I managed to get him to smile for me as I wrapped him up in his towel sleeper. He loves this sleeper so much after bath time and it has been difficult to get him to change out of it after how cozy he gets.


 He's fallen asleep a few times in it and Brendon is so sweet to want to stay close to his baby brother when he sleeps. It is so sweet to see how to see how much he cares for Everett and wants to be near him. A few times while they have been sleeping I will have Everett in my lap and Brendon will reach out for Everett's hand to make sure he is still there.


No comments:

Post a Comment