One of the things that I love to do when it is nice out is get out and away from the house. Normally it turns into us going to my parents Lakeside Farm but we decided to go to the "Junk Festival" . This is what the boys call it. Really it is an antique festival.
I love trying to find new ideas for our home and gifts for friends and family. Not to mention it is fun to see what people collect and try to get rid of. The boys enjoyed pointing out every kind of old truck, tractor or car they could spot and tried to convince daddy or grandpa that they needed it :because it's cool"
After walking the festival we promised the boys with a tractor wagon ride and I'm pretty sure daddy was happy to not have to pull the 100+ pounds back to the car in our wagon.



No comments:
Post a Comment