Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Summer Catch Up

 Sometimes after a long day you just want to curl up and watch a movie. And sometimes it turns out mommy is the only one watching said movie 10 minutes in. I love how our boy's can fall asleep where ever we are if they set their mind to it .I also love how B doesn't feel like he is too old to snuggle with mommy yet.

 Pretty soon we are not going to be able to have mornings like this. With school strating next week these little guys are going to have to get up and get ready for the day and not just chill in mommy and daddy's bed reading books and watching Disney movies. I know bad mommy for giving into them with movies before they are dressed and beds made ;) shhhh it's our secret, they are only little once

 Just playing and teething! AHHH hes got 2 already!

 Just chillin, no matter where we go we have lots of smiles and try to find fun things to do

 A Puppy! A's 1st time playing with the puppy's
 Little brother tide up big brother (with big kid help) on B's request. he wanted to see if he could break out of the ropes like the cartoons do! needless to say it didn't work and little brother had to save him. My favorite part was when B said "But I'm not a princess in need of help. I'm not a damsel either" what little kid talks like this? We are so a Disney family

 Tired after getting out

 A found his toes!


No comments:

Post a Comment