Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Expecting #3

For my birthday we found out we were expecting a new addition. Little did we realize was we were only 2 weeks into a long 1st trimester. I spent many days/ nights sick and exhausted this time around and it was the only reason we found out this little miracle was coming

How we found out: 
I hed spent several days sick and thought it was the flu Nate being funny decided to make the joke on my birthday that the only reason I was sick was because I was pregnant. Ha ha ha joke was on him. Later that day without him knowing I took a test and sue enough his joke was the truth 

Later that day I waited for him to be doing his own thing and took the boy's in their room Brendon put on his Big Bro shirt and I dug out the shirt from our announcement from Everett for him to wear. When daddy was engrossed into his movie (and a mouth full of food) I let the boys out and caught the moment on video. He thought it was all a joke and spent the next few hours processing.


 We announced to our siblings with this cute little note. 

 

 Nathan's mom's birthday was a blast we sent her gift in the male wrapped in 8 packages with a note saying "something to read with each grand child". while skyping with her and papa we watched her open the gifts.  Each package held a different holiday book and the last one held two. After opening them all our message hadn't set in so we had her reread the note, and a little help from papa they found the exciting hint

For my parent's we decided to go over on one of our random visits taking a paw patrol cake along with us, because who doesn't like paw patrol. The boys only watch it every time they go over and watch tv grandpa. On the slices for my mom and dad we placed a binky as well as the slices for Matt and Katt. 

Mom "You wanted to share some cake huh?"
Dad to Everett "looks like you don't need this anymore" holding a binky
Kat "Why is there a binky on my cake?, Why is it a girly color too Everett has boy binkies? I's so confused..... Wait are you having another BABY!!!!!!!!"

Matthew (laying in his room recooping from his broken arm surgery) " Just Because I broke my arm and all doesn't make me a baby. I'm not a baby so you can have the binky" 
my response "it's not for you" 
"Then why was it on my cake, and why do I get cake? I broke my arm....."
ten min later he yells from his room
"I get it now"


ultrasound pics from 12 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment