Just a quick ride on the lawn mower our way home from Grandma and Grandpa's
Cleaning the deck off with Uncle Matthew and Aunt Kathleen
While at my parents house Brendon and I were helping to clean up the toys in the back yard for my mom when we got attacked by wasps. After running to the front of the house and getting both boys inside (Everett was covered in the front carrier on me) I found that neither of them had been stung but I had several, two in my hand and 1 in my sholder. The center is my hand 20 minutes after and the right is 3 days later. My whole hand had swollen up as wells as my wrist. I found out at the doctors the day after it happen that I have a "mild" allergy to the stings.
Daddy getting some snuggle time in with the boys between jobs.
We have had a few really hot, and awful humid days and to avoid having the AC on I will admit I let Brendon run around in his pull up. He thinks it is the most amazing outfit and tries to convince us that he is dressed for the day by putting a new one on. Here is is telling Everett about the birds outside out living room window.










No comments:
Post a Comment