After much anticipation from many family members and some mind games from Nathan we had most the family thinking that we were having a girl leading up to our big reveal. Thank you Lani for taking photos for us through the whole event so we could share some of the fun we had.
Another fun element we had was we each
wore the color shirt that we thought the baby's gender would be. Nathan
in pink, I was in blue and Brendon wore purple (we couldn't find pink to
fit him). Leading up to us announcing we would ask Brendon if he was
having a Brother or Sister his response was singing the song "Sister"
from White Christmas or walking up to whoever asked him and saying "I
want a baby sister ok."
Nathan's Mind Games
Nathan
had a blast decorating where there was a predominate number of pink
throughout the room, listing girl names first, blowing up more pink
balloons for the kids and having me pin girl stuff on my Pinterest
account (I hope to get to use some of them one day though)















No comments:
Post a Comment