Brendon and I took a trip back to Michigan to visit my family it was crazy how much it took for us to pack for only a few weeks long of a trip. 2 carry on bags a diaper bag and 2 checked bags. I am so happy we didn't have to change planes and I am so happy I was able to get is condensed down to only 2 bags coming home.
Daddy took us to the airport where we had dinner together and then they watched cartoons till we boarded.
Brendon was so excited to be on a plane even though it took a few minutes to calm him down and help him understand that Daddy was staying home and it was just us leaving. Once we were on the runway for takeoff he was excited and happy again.
We had a short layover on our way to Detroit one of the few things Brendon tried to do while we were sitting there was putting a Diaper on his puppy. He did so well with wiping puppy then changing him and putting the diaper on.
The rest of our flight was a disaster! I felt so bad for Brendon being a 2 year old and having to share the space of one seat with mommy was not a good time. We had a severely large lady sit next to us on the flight who took up her seat as well as the larger portion of mine she was also buying drink after drink which made her not so great to sit next to. Anyway poor Brendon ended up crying for most of the flight, I had a male flight attendant yell at me several times saying he would have us banned for flying if I could not calm him down. Anyway When we landed the harassment continued as he pulled us aside on ramp in front of the remaining passengers and yelled at me more. I was in tears Brendon was in tears and as I turned to walk away things started to finally look up. We had a pilot grab my carry on bags and take them to the inner gate then ask if we had someone picking us up. After he left another southwest employee who had witnessed what happen chased after me to make sure I was OK and ensure me that things would not be as the attendant said.
Update: Southwest issued Brendon and I vouchers for how we were treated on our flight.





No comments:
Post a Comment